Are you looking for a role with a creative, flexible, and innovative marketing team?
NSR is looking for the right individual to fill the role of Content Curator on our Marketing Team. Our virtual office setting allows for our diverse global team to collaborate efficiently, while balancing the modern work dynamic. This position will require an individual who has very strong technical writing skills, is a self-starter, loves space and research, and is comfortable working autonomously as well as collaborating as part of a team. Access to strong and consistent internet access is a must.
Content Curator position at NSR:
- This position reports directly to the Marketing Director;
- The Content Curator will be responsible for:
- Content execution that aligns with integrated marketing campaigns and programs;
- Developing related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, videos, and blogs;
- Written content will include, but is not limited to, website content, product descriptions, marketing collateral, press releases, social media posts, and blog articles;
- This role requires excellent written skills in order to produce well-researched content to drive traffic, engage, and convert target customers, and improve shared content across digital channels and in print;
- The right candidate will be expected to:
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with NSR’s mission to inspire ideas and content;
- Communicate and cooperate with marketing team and analyst teams;
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the marketing team to ensure timely delivery of materials;
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
Qualifications for the Content Curator position at NSR
The right candidate for this position has:
- Excellent written skills, with proven editorial track record
- a degree in Journalism, or related field (a background in product or technical writing is preferred);
- 3+ years in content creation or marketing roles;
- Some experience working in WordPress (or similar CMS);
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and MS Teams;
- Experience in Google Analytics and SEO;
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary;
- The ability to work well in an environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team are equally important;
- A Self-starter with the curiosity to expand the scope of assigned projects and tasks as needed;
- Familiarity with the company’s brand image, products, and services;
- Passionate and/or experienced with working in the space/satellite industry;
- Experience working with international and virtual teams.
Please submit a resume/CV and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com or mail to:
Northern Sky Research (NSR) LLC
Attn: Human Resources
One Mifflin Place, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA 02138
No phone calls, please.