Marketing Assistant Job Summary
Our firm is looking for an enthusiastic, industrious marketing assistant to support our Marketing Director with various tasks. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Director and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. The primary focus of the marketing assistant will be to provide support on projects designed to maximize company profits.
The ideal candidate for our marketing assistant position is open to feedback, confident and calm under pressure, and self-motivated to complete tasks on a deadline with little supervision.
Marketing Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support Marketing Director in organizing various projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories
- Assist in the execution of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
Marketing Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in sales and marketing preferred
- Commercial awareness of the industry and current developments
- Receptive to opportunities for continuing education and professional development
- Proficient in the use of computers, particularly marketing technology applications
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent public speaking and interpersonal skills
Please submit a resume/CV and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com or mail to:
Northern Sky Research (NSR) LLC
Attn: Human Resources
One Mifflin Place, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA 02138
No phone calls, please.