In-orbit Servicing: Here to Stay?
As multiple aspiring in-orbit servicing providers race to bring new capabilities to the market in the coming years, can customer demand match industry expectations? With four main in-orbit servicing applications targeted by emerging providers, there is potential to add value at multiple stages in satellite lifetime. Life extension is expected to be the most broadly utilized application, appealing to both commercial and government operators as they are seeking out diverse solutions to optimize CAPEX and capabilities.
Yet challenges remain, leading to uncertainty as to who, when, and how this emerging opportunity will be captured.
Leveraging NSR’s industry-first analysis of In-orbit Servicing markets, this FREE webinar will answer the following critical questions:
- What are the main applications for satellite servicing?
- How much commercial demand will emerge for life extension services?
- Which customers will be early adopters of servicing?
- What is the value proposition of satellite life extension?
- How much revenue will life extension generate in the next decade?
- When will in-orbit servicing become a standard offering?