SAE Media Group’s 24th Annual Global MilSatCom Conference & Exhibition Returns in November
Focus Day: 7 November 2022 | London, UK
Conference: 8 – 10 November 2022 | The QE II Conference Centre, London UK
Lead Sponsor: AIRBUS
Silver Sponsor: EUTELSAT
Sponsors: Boeing, GovSat, Hughes, Inmarsat, Isotropic Systems, Kratos, L3 Harris Technologies, Leonardo DRS, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, OneWeb, Ovzon, ST Engineering iDirect, Telesat, Thales, ViaSat, Virgin Orbit
Exhibitors: Avanti, AVL Technologies, BFBS, Comtech, Global Invacom Group, Marlink, MBS, Requtech, Teledyne
SAE Media Group are proud to announce that the 24th Annual Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition will return to London on the 8th, 9th, 10th November 2022, alongside a SATCOM On-the-Move Focus Day on 7th November.
As Europe’s leading military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom is one of the world’s leading events on military SATCOM and draws in 600+, truly global representatives from the military, industry, government, and research communities to create an event that is not to be missed. Attend the conference to benefit from exclusive updates, insights, and discussions with the pre-eminent names in the world of SATCOM.
With briefings from senior officials from the world’s leading militaries and solution providers, discussions on key issues, attendance from almost every significant MILSATCOM program, dedicated exhibition halls, and a whole day on SATCOM On-the-Move, Global MilSatCom will shape the way ahead and provide an unrivalled opportunity for collaboration and partnership.
- Chairing on the Focus Day will be Major General (Ret’d) Bill Robins, Managing Director, BRL
- Chairing on Day 1 will be Dr Joanna Hart, Harwell Space Cluster Development Manager, UKRI – STFC
- Chairing on Day 2 will be Mr Mike Nichols, Deputy Director, Commercial Satellite Communications Office
- Chairing on Day 3 will be Mr Nigel Chandler, Key Account Manager, Airbus Defence & Space
Benefits of Attending:
- Meet and network with leaders in SATCOM from industry, military, and government across three days, including dedicated networking breaks, dinners, drinks receptions, and more!
- Hear updates and guidance from world-leading SATCOM programme managers and decision-makers
- Delve into the latest topics and trends shaping the future of MILSATCOM
- Discover cutting-edge SATCOM technology to enhance operational effectiveness
- Make new connections, contacts, and partnerships from Global MilSatCom’s international audience
Early Bird Offers:
- BOOK BY 30 JUNE 2022 TO SAVE £200
- BOOK BY 30 SEPTEMBER TO SAVE £100
We still have some tailored packages available, for sponsorship and branding enquiries:
Contact Sadia Malick, Director Space & Satellites on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email@example.com
For delegate enquiries and to register:
Contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Marketing, Media Partnerships and Barter deals with the event, contact Richard Jones, Marketing Manager at email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7827 6088
Remember to register or for more information visit: http://www.globalmilsatcom.com/PR1NSR
About SAE Media Group Conferences:
SAE Media Group Conferences connects global communities with focused networking conferences. We provide our customers with solutions through industry knowledge and collaboration that enables our attendees to return to their organisations better equipped to overcome their key business challenges. Our key events focus on Defence and Aerospace, Pharmaceutical and Medical. Each year we bring together over 5,000 senior business professionals at our conferences. http://www.smgconferences.com
SAE Media Group (SMG), a subsidiary of SAE International, reports the latest technology breakthroughs and design innovations to a global audience of nearly 1,000,000 engineers, researchers, and business managers. SMG provides critical information these professionals need to develop new and improved products and services.