NSR’s 20th Edition of the Military Satellite Communications report offers a comprehensive 10-year outlook and forecasting for government and military satellite communications opportunities from 2022 to 2032.
The report is based on several sources, including:
- NSR’s research from the past year
- Interviews, desk research, and annual reports from vendors, satellite operators, and nation-states.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the key trends and factors that will affect the government and military satellite communications market during 2022-2032?
- Which capacity architectures will drive growth?
- What should service providers and satellite operators do to exploit new business opportunities?
- How will conflicts in Europe, the Middle-East and rising tensions in the Pacific impact the outlook for connectivity services?
Who should purchase this report:
- Satellite Operators strategy teams that need to understand where demand is shifting according to different market drivers
- Product management teams that are responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams that are responsible for revenue growth
- Government and Military organizations looking to understand the market size, shape and direction.
- Investors analysing the satellite connectivity market.
NSR Difference – what sets this report apart from our Competition
The 20th edition of NSR’s Military Satellite Communications report offers the complete picture the drivers, trends and challenges faced by the government and military satellite communications market through the next decade. Leveraging 20+ years of in-house research and expertise, NSR offers the most extensive assessment of this market available. Providing the answers to the core questions for interested market players, NSR’s MSC20 keeps readers, ahead of the curve.
Covered in this report:
- Global Forecast
- Key Market Trends
- Land, Maritime, Airbourne and Bulk Leasing Forecast Oulook
- Land-Handhelds, COTM, COTP
- Sea-Nearshore and Bluewater
- Air-Piloted and UAS
- Sovereign SATCOM as a Service (Bulk Leasing)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Oceanic (Pacific, Atlantic, Indian)
- Arctic and Antarctic
- In-Service Unit
- Equipment Revenues
- Service Revenues
- Retail Revenues
- Capacity Demand (TPEs/Gbps/Mbps)
- Capacity Revenues
Other reports related to this subject matter