Energized – Assessing the Satellite Opportunity for Oil & Gas, Mining, and Utility Sectors
Join NSR as it navigates through the shale-gas boom, the move to deeper waters, smarter grids, and mining automation. With NSR projecting over 460,000 In-service Units and $2.2 Billion in retail revenues by 2022, the Energy market continues to provide solid growth for the satellite communications industry. While Oil & Gas generates the most revenues, Utilities will provide more In-service units, and mining will remain a steady opportunity. Exploring the O&G, Mining, and Utility sectors, this NSR webinar will assess the opportunity for satellite communications – from MSS to the latest HTS systems in the Energy Markets.
On the eve of the HTS revolution, this webinar will:
- Provide a Bottom-Line assessment of the Energy markets; from In-service Units to Retail Revenues,
- Highlight the role of shale-gas, and the move to deeper waters on the Energy sector’s need for satellite communications,
- Give insights and analysis into the mining markets,
- Share how ‘resiliency’ and ‘redundancy’ are boosting the need for satellite communications for electrical utilities,
- Explore the on-going need for bandwidth in remote environments and where HTS fits into the connectivity puzzle.
This FREE webinar will offer NSR’s latest assessment of the Energy markets via satellite – providing clear, bottom-line analysis of the current and future state of the energy sector.
Attendees will learn:
- How is the energy sector divided amongst Oil & Gas, Mining, and Utility end-users?
- What does the future hold for FSS, MSS and HTS capacity for energy markets?
- Where does MEO-HTS fit into the mix?
- Will GEO-HTS succeed in these FSS-heavy markets?
- Is there an end to the bandwidth demand by end-users in this segment?
Who should attend:
- Service Providers, Distributors, and Capacity Resellers
- MSS, FSS, and HTS Operators
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Energy End-users
- Financial Institutions
- Anyone seeking to understand the dynamics of satellite communications in the energy markets
Title: Energized – Assessing the Satellite Opportunity for Oil & Gas, Mining, and Utility Sectors
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM EDT