NSR Free Webinar: In-orbit Servicing: Space Tugs & Gas Stations
Date: April 21, 2020
Time: 10 AM EDT
The in-orbit Servicing (IoS) market stands ready to develop quickly, as the successful docking of Northrop Grumman’s Mission Extension Vehicle (MEV-1) with Intelsat 901 in February 2020 kick-starts a flurry of life extension and space tugs in-orbit services technologies. On the supply side, as more LEO constellations launch, NGEO players represent an emerging target market, with de-orbiting services, ADR (Active Debris Removal) and SSA (Space Situational Awareness) applications becoming more attractive.
Yet, challenges such as outdated regulations, risk perception and market readiness remain, leading to uncertainty as to who, when, and how this emerging opportunity will be captured.
Leveraging NSR’s industry-first analysis of In-orbit Servicing markets, this FREE webinar will answer the following critical questions:
- What are the main applications for in-orbit servicing?
- What are the main challenges for life extension services?
- How does the supply and demand compare for in-orbit servicing applications?
- Which customers will be early adopters of in-orbit servicing?
- Which in-orbit application will be the highest revenue generator?
- When will in-orbit servicing become a standard offering?
- How much revenue will life extension generate in the next decade?
- What are the main market constraints for SSA?