The In-Flight Connectivity Market: A Boom for the Satellite Industry?
This webinar provided an in-depth overview of demand for airline passenger connectivity, ISR missions and crew communication will shape the Aeronautical Satcom market. As the satellite industry gains ground in this emerging market, NSR projects close to 80,000 in-service units will drive revenues of $3.4 billion within the next decade. The Aeronautical Satcom market will also experience one of the most important increases in capacity demand in the next 10 years. On which airframes and at which frequency will it happen? Will there be enough FSS and MSS capacity to support demand for in-flight entertainment and connectivity, or will high throughput satellites (HTS) trump existing systems?
This FREE webinar offered NSR’s latest assessment of the Aeronautical Satcom market – providing clear, bottom-line analysis of the current and future state of the sector. Be among those who will learn the following:
- What is the current state of the market for connectivity in the air?
- Who are the main users in the aeronautical satellite market?
- How will bandwidth demand translate into revenues for satcom services across all airframes?
- What is the expected take-up of air-to-ground versus satellite systems?
- How will demand affect MSS, FSS and HTS services?
- Who are the key players to watch, and what is their strategy to succeed?